Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

MY SOULMATE(though jst in dreams , this is how he looks ) Wish to see him soon :)


 I often dream of my soul mate
Wonder  who could it be.
I often see him share my life
Though he is not near me.

Beauty that can heal the soul
Standing tall can touch the sky
Spicy red with lots of anger
Pleasant smile that can make day bright

Moms pet though not a puppy
Dad’s friend for all to share
Loads of care for the ones who share
Never grins at even those who hate

Vision in hand, trust in wisdom
Marches to the battle that life throws around
Stumbles at times but rises again
Spirit like the jewel of gold

Likes to wish much but never finds the words tell you the truth.
No matter what life shows, he is always there to   hold
He is a stranger to outer life, but not to my soul

Never sweet in speech, I wish in real could be
Always likes to prove himself, no matter what it could be
Makes me red with anger, many a times
But surely knows the art to console,
Turning every moment of anger to genuine concern of the beloved

i think to get rid off  this troublesome sweet creature
But can I really live without his great preaches!

He has a smell of love spreading miles away
He has a touch of care that can melt the girl in me
He is blessed with responsibility, concern for the humans
This makes him distinct, distinct from the lot

He thinks very different, with an out of box thinking
This is what I love to see in the man of my dreams
He is grounded with reality, not airy like me
Too busy at times but knows to enjoy this wonderful life

Too much did I see in dreams …………………………………………………………
When can I see you in real? (hope very soon J)

I wish to hear from you first,
That you love me more than me
Then I would take my turn, to tell
What you really mean to me.

Let us get into a sacred bond of life
Where we share responsibilities together
We both are sure on one path
To rock the world together
To make every dream come true

To flow with life that’s splendid
Vision that’s  true with soul.

No comments: