Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE GIFT OF LIFE!!!!!

I heard the knock of life
To open the door doubtless

I passed it by thinking,
may be its an illusion
for I had no visitors
since long time for

i heard the knock again,
a bit sharp and loud
clear enough to reach me near

this time I was aware that something coming my way
this time I walked in slowly thinking what it could be

then gently I opened the door ,
a little reluctant though
what did I see!!!! not the life in person ,
but a gift pack of dreams left at the door!

gift pack of dreams ,
covered up with intuitions
labeled with goals.
Ribboned with happiness

I was static for a moment
Thinking was it for me?
Then realized it was my door
The gateway to my soul

I smelled the sweet scent
of the pack of gift
For it was years
since i happen to see a gift for me

After a thorough scrutiny at the pack of gift
I finally got convinced that it was sure for me

I smiled and opened the ribbon of happiness
I read with focus the lable of goals
Feeling the touch of the cover of intuitions
Opened the layers wide awake

What do u think I found?
A book of dreams!!!!!!!

The glance of the book filled me with content
Even without actually opening it in real

Slowly I made a way for the courage to flow in
To unlock the dream book as Life had told me

I started to read page by page
Every piece stuned me for long

Moment after moment ,
reading made me row with the flow of life

knowledge of my dreams ,
acquainted me with myself
unfolding the wisdom concealed deep inside
gifted emotions , feelings
true love and a vision for life

how can anyone turn away
from taking such a lovely gift?
Well I am no exception
and did the same as others
I took it ,treasured it ,
deep down in my heart
For it was very special and complete in itself.

With gratitude and appreciation
I thanked life for the gift unasked
Took a vow to hoard it forever.

No comments: