Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010



DREAM SO REAL(real dream which I still feel)

One night in a dream , I walked along with  women to a near by land,
Fair & slim,beautiful as a fairy,
Dressed up in a saree,ghunghat covering the head,
Walked  through the snow, walked long  through the  rain.
Walked through the mountains,hills apart,
With lovely men & women of might                                                              

Reached a spot , women took a  turn
Except for me ,all women flocked .
Through the water ,catching up the cloths
Deep down the pool & reached a temple.
Women felt happy for they reached the place,
Called for me to  join them all
I resisted for I fear water, doubted for snakes in the pool of water
Though heart said “try once & see”
Mind said “no” come what may.
Heart kept telling ,though far at end,
Moment by moment mind took over
Finally said “no” & mind  won the game.
Women waited for long,thinking I would come
But finally left me with my fate.
Women entered the temple & seen lord shiva
Shiva resided at the center with water all around,
Black in colour,huge in size,
Called  all the woman to  know him close
Women went upto him & praised him a lot,
Offered him ganga,milk of the cows,
Took the boon which they always  yearned in their hearts,
Asked me for the last time , to be a part of lords call.
I still remained the same with “no “as the answer.
Women felt pity for I was so close,
Close to my  lord but still  at   distance.
Boon of life missed out in doubt,
Might take births to make it again.
I felt their thoughts but still remained numb.
Eyes felt blessed for they could glance shiva.
One woman out there ,sitting at shivas footstep
said the following with depth in her voice.
“A day would come when you are here again,
With doubts at bay ,heart at shiva,
Nothing can stop you at  that fine moment
Not even your mind, can play the game again.
Just your heart , heart alone
would make you reach “ Isha ”
your lord  of life.
Just like us , you would reach here
Just like us, offer ganga & milk,
Lord shiva ,at the valley of snow
Would bless you with divine grace.
Though black in stone , he is always fair in his boons
Cannot ignore my words once they reach your ear,
Will remember for ever till you reach here .
Cannot forget my words even in your dreams.”
All women came out from the temple reached the pool
And gathered near me.
That particular woman  had seen me straight into my eyes,
Touched my heart & made me feel .
All the mighty woman with all the lovely men
Walked back through the valley of snow, to reach their village.
This is the dream  which I experienced in real,
Touched me so deep , beyond my heart,
I coudnt sleep  all that night ,
Thinking of the woman &all  her words.
Though just a dream remained with the soul.

Made me know  about myself so deep
May be this is the reason I listen to my heart all the time.
One great message the dream taught me,
“Listen to your heart, follow your dreams,
Never look back for the past is over,
You are here again to do all that you have to do,
To meet all that you have to meet,
To feel all that you have to feel.”
“Do not stop your heart from feeling all that it can
Whether right or wrong do not label them all.
For life is  a mystery, which is always uncertain,
Be in every moment & make your presence felt.”



No comments: